Hello everyone, welcome to the blog.
This is the first video of the tutorial series on AVR microcontrollers for beginners. It is an introductory video that explains the different aspects of microcontroller technology(AVR), their applications, and types.
Our modern world today is in-fact filled with microcontrollers and we use them in our everyday life without even knowing. From our smartphones to smart TVs to washing machines to our cars, they are present everywhere.
The AVR series of microcontrollers were first developed by ‘Atmel’ in 1980’s and they are pretty efficient in-expensive chips which are great for both prototyping and final embedded products.
In the video below, I have tried to explain all the different aspects and the prerequisite knowledge that you need to know before entering this field. Give it a view…
So, as I tell in the video, I will use an AVR ATmega 16 controller for all the upcoming posts in this tutorial series. It is one of the most popular chips in the ATmega series and is ideal for beginners.
Shop with us for Best Prices:
- Boards and Programmer, Breadboards
830 Point Breadboard for solderless prototyping
- Type: solderless
- Points: 830
- Brand: GL-12,
- Size: 175X67X8mm,
- Package Contain: 1 Piece of brand new 830 points breadboard
- 128 Group of 5 Connected Terminals,
- 8 Bus of 25 Connected Terminals
- Colour: White
- ATMEL AVR Microcontrollers, Electronics Components
Atmega16A Microcontroller 8 Bit ATMEL AVR MicrocontrollerATMEL AVR Microcontrollers, Electronics Components
Atmega16A Microcontroller 8 Bit ATMEL AVR Microcontroller
- Controller family: ATmega AVR
- IC or Chip: ATmega16
- Type: AVR Microcontroller
- Pin counts: 40
- Pin type: through hole
- Operating voltage range: 1.8V-5.5V
- Package contains: 1 X original ATmega16 IC
AVR USBASP Programmer For Arduino Raspberry-Pi Robotics
- Package contains: unused 1 USBasp Programmer
- Can work on many platforms like Linux, window, Mac etc.
- There is no need for any external device or component
- Gives speed up to 5KBP
- Can programme many devices like, AVR, Raspberry PI, Arduino etc
- Low cost and small size
- Simple board of ATmega8 or ATmega88 and other passive components
If you want to continue on with this series I would ask you to visit our YouTube channel and subscribe to receive continuous notifications. You can also subscribe to our Newsletter below to get email notification of each post as and when they are posted.
Thanks a lot for reading through this post. Feel free to follow through this series and comment your queries in the comment box below. Also feel free to contact us regarding any out of stock product and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.