There are many ways one can manipulate LED’s(Light Emitting Diodes) and get various outcomes as a result. In fact, we see their manipulation in our everyday life without even realizing it. From LED lamps to LED Information Display Boards at Train Stations to LED TVs. They are used everywhere all around us.
I wanted to do something similar with LED’s that was fun to watch and easy to make. So I thought “Why not manipulate a bunch of LED’s to the tunes of Highway to Hell by AC/DC”. That is what I have done in this project. So give a thumbs up to the video if you like it…
Now, if you also want to learn how to manipulate LED’s then you can check out this post on interfacing LED with AVR ATmega16 microcontroller.
Shop Smart with us for Best Prices:
- Basic Components, Electronics Components, LEDs - Light Emitting Diodes
50 Pcs 5mm 4 pin RGB Red Green Blue LED Common Cathode
- Boards and Programmer, Breadboards
830 Point Breadboard for solderless prototyping
- Type: solderless
- Points: 830
- Brand: GL-12,
- Size: 175X67X8mm,
- Package Contain: 1 Piece of brand new 830 points breadboard
- 128 Group of 5 Connected Terminals,
- 8 Bus of 25 Connected Terminals
- Colour: White
- ATMEL AVR Microcontrollers, Electronics Components
Atmega16A Microcontroller 8 Bit ATMEL AVR MicrocontrollerATMEL AVR Microcontrollers, Electronics Components
Atmega16A Microcontroller 8 Bit ATMEL AVR Microcontroller
- Controller family: ATmega AVR
- IC or Chip: ATmega16
- Type: AVR Microcontroller
- Pin counts: 40
- Pin type: through hole
- Operating voltage range: 1.8V-5.5V
- Package contains: 1 X original ATmega16 IC
AVR USBASP Programmer For Arduino Raspberry-Pi Robotics
- Package contains: unused 1 USBasp Programmer
- Can work on many platforms like Linux, window, Mac etc.
- There is no need for any external device or component
- Gives speed up to 5KBP
- Can programme many devices like, AVR, Raspberry PI, Arduino etc
- Low cost and small size
- Simple board of ATmega8 or ATmega88 and other passive components
If you want to watch similar videos on Electronics Projects, I would ask you to visit our YouTube channel and subscribe to receive continuous notifications. You can also subscribe to our Newsletter below to get email notification of each post as and when they are posted.
Thanks a lot for reading through this post. Feel free to follow through this series and comment your queries in the comment box below. Also feel free to contact us regarding any out of stock product and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.