- Basic Components, Electronics Components, Transistors
2SC5200 30A 230V NPN Epitaxial Power Amplifier Transistor Original ToshibaBasic Components, Electronics Components, Transistors
2SC5200 30A 230V NPN Epitaxial Power Amplifier Transistor Original Toshiba
Product Details :
IC number 2SC5200 Product type Power Transistor Polarity NPN Number of pins 3 pin type through holes Package TO-264 Package contains 1 x 2SC5200 NPN TransistorSKU: BEC0065
2SC5200 30A 230V NPN Epitaxial Power Amplifier Transistor Original ToshibaSKU: BEC0065
Product Details :
|Product type||Power Transistor|
|Number of pins||3|
|pin type||through holes|
|Package contains||1 x 2SC5200 NPN Transistor|
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
2SC5200 is a high power and high current NPN transistor, manufactured by Toshiba. Because of high current gain, the transistor is used in high power audio circuit and AF amplifiers.
- Collector-Base voltage: 230V
- Collector-Emitter voltage: 230V
- Emitter-Base voltage: 5V
- Collector current: 15A
- Base current: 1.5A
- Collector cutoff current: 5µA
- Emitter cutoff current: 5µA
- DC current gain: 55 to 160
- Collector power dissipation: 150W
- AF (audio frequency) RF (Radio frequency) Amplifier
- Switching circuit with load up to 15A
- Push pull application
- Using continuously with heavy loads, the device may decrease its performance significantly.
- Use suitable heat sink
- Device has a particular 3 digit lot number printed
- It has a line under lot no which identifies the product label i,e RoHS Compatible or Pb free
Based on 2 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.