315MHz Wireless RF Tx Rx Transmitter Receiver Module Link Kit for Arduino is a perfect kit for transmitting and receiving the wireless signal up to 500 feet(apprx).This wireless and transmitter and receiver pair operates at 315Mhz. As these are one way device, one will transmit the signal and another will receive the signal, if you want doing the both at once then you will need two pairs of them. This device can perfectly fit into a breadboard and work very well with microcontroller of your choice.
Receiver Module Parameters
- Operating voltage: DC5V
- Quiescent Current: 4mA
- Receiving frequency: 315MHz
- Receiver sensitivity: -105 dB
- Size: 30 x 14 x 7 mm
Transmitter Module Parameters
- Launch Distance: 20-200 meters (different voltage, different results)
- Operating voltage: 3.5-12V
- Operating mode: AM
- Transfer rate: 4KB/S
- Transmitting power: 10mW
- Transmitting frequency: 315Mhz
- An external antenna: 25cm ordinary multi-core or single-core line.
- Pinout from left a+ right: (DATA; VCC; GND).