RF module is set of RF transmitter (Tx) and RF receiver (Rx) and operates in the frequency of 433 MHz. RF Tx and Rx are encoded and decoded by a pair of encoder and decoder IC, often HT12E and HT12D and uses ASK modulation technique. The module receives data serially and transmits wirelessly through the antenna. RF Rx receives data when RX and TX operate in the same frequency.
Modules, Sensors and Modules
433Mhz Wireless RF Transmitter Receiver Module for ArduinoSKU: SM0044
- Product type: RF pair of Transmitter and Receiver Module
- Rx receiver dimension: 13 mm x 30 mm
- Rx transmitter dimension: 18 mm x 18 mm
- Colour: red (as shown in image)
- Package contains: RF Module pair of RF transmitter and RF receiver
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
- Operating frequency: 433MHz
- Open space operating range: 400 m with 45 cm antenna
- Rx current supply: 3.5 mA
- Rx operating voltage: 5V
- Rx typical sensitivity: 105Dbm
- Tx operating voltage: 3-6V
- Tx output power: 4-12Dbm
- Power consumption: low
- Car alarm system
- Wireless security system
- Remote control car and robot
- Short distance communication
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.