7404 IC – NOT gate Hex Inverter
7404 is a NOT gate IC. It consists of six inverters which perform logical invert action. The output of an inverter is the complement of its input logic state, i.e. when the input is high its output is low and vice versa.
Features of 7404 IC – NOT gate Hex Inverter
- Six Hex Inverters in a 14-Pin DIP Package
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
- Large Operating Voltage Range
- Wide Operating Conditions
- Not Recommended for New Designs Use74LS04 or 74HC04