Boards and Programmer, Breadboards
170 Point Solderless Prototype Breadboard
- Type: solderless
- Points: 170
- Size: 45mm x 35mm x 8.5mm
- weight: 85g
- Package Contain: 1 Piece of brand new 170 points breadboard
- 17 Connected Terminals
- Color subjects to availability of stock.
An operational amplifier (often op-amp or opamp) is a DC-coupled high-gain electronic voltage amplifier with a differential input and, usually, a single-ended output. In this configuration, an op-amp produces an output potential (relative to circuit ground) that is typically hundreds of thousands of times larger than the potential difference between its input terminals. Operational amplifiers had their origins in analog computers, where they were used to perform mathematical operations in many linear, non-linear, and frequency-dependent circuits.
- Minimum power consumption: 10v
- Maximum power consumption: 22v
- Supply current: -1.7mA to 2.8mA
- External frequency compensation: No
- Operating temperature: -50℃ to 125℃
- Short circuit and overload protection
- DC amplifier
- Audio amplifier
- Summing amplifier
- Active amplifier
- Feedback circuit
- Automatic light switch
- Variable audio frequency oscillator
- Pin-1 is Offset null.
- Pin-2 is Inverting (-) i/p terminal.
- Pin-3 is a non-inverting (+) i/p terminal.
- Pin-4 is -Ve voltage supply (VCC)
- Pin-5 is offset null.
- Pin-6 is the o/p voltage.
- Pin-7 is +ve voltage supply (+VCC)
- Pin-8 is not connected.