An operational amplifier (often op-amp or opamp) is a DC-coupled high-gain electronic voltage amplifier with a differential input and, usually, a single-ended output. In this configuration, an op-amp produces an output potential (relative to circuit ground) that is typically hundreds of thousands of times larger than the potential difference between its input terminals. Operational amplifiers had their origins in analog computers, where they were used to perform mathematical operations in many linear, non-linear, and frequency-dependent circuits.
LM741 741 IC OP AMP Operational Amplifier ICSKU: EC0044
- IC number: LM741
- Function: Op Amp IC
- Pin counts: 8
- Package: PDIP-8
- Dimension: 9.81mm x 6.38mm
- Package contains: 1 x LM741 Op amp IC
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown
- Minimum power consumption: 10v
- Maximum power consumption: 22v
- Supply current: -1.7mA to 2.8mA
- External frequency compensation: No
- Operating temperature: -50℃ to 125℃
- Short circuit and overload protection
- DC amplifier
- Audio amplifier
- Summing amplifier
- Active amplifier
- Feedback circuit
- Automatic light switch
- Variable audio frequency oscillator
- Pin-1 is Offset null.
- Pin-2 is Inverting (-) i/p terminal.
- Pin-3 is a non-inverting (+) i/p terminal.
- Pin-4 is -Ve voltage supply (VCC)
- Pin-5 is offset null.
- Pin-6 is the o/p voltage.
- Pin-7 is +ve voltage supply (+VCC)
- Pin-8 is not connected.
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.