synchronous operating modes. The serial shift right and parallel load are activated by separate clock inputs which are selected by a mode control input. The data is transferred from the serial or parallel D inputs to the Q outputs synchronous with the HIGH to LOW transition of the appropriate clock input.
- Supply voltage: 4.75V to 5.25V
- HIGH level input voltage: 2V
- LOW level input voltage: 0.8V
- HIGH level output current: -0.8mA
- LOW level output current: 16mA
- Clock frequency: 25MHz
- Operating temperature: -55℃ to 125℃