74148 is an 8 data line to 3 line decoder IC. This IC ensures that only the highest priority or order data is encoded. The device has inbuilt cascading circuit when input EI and output EO is enabled which allows for octal expansion without external cascading circuit.
4xxx Series ICs, Electronics Components, IC
74HC148 74148 8-to-3 Line Priority Encoder ICSKU: IC0034
Product Details :
|Function||8 to 3 line priority decoder|
|Number of pins||16|
|Mounting type||through holes|
|Package||DIP-16 plastic tube package|
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
- Voltage supply: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Current supply: 40mA to 60mA
- High-level input voltage: 2V
- Low-level input voltage: 0.8V
- High-level output voltage: 2.V to 3.3V
- Low level output voltage: 0.2V to 0.4V
- N-bit encoding
- Code converters and generators
- All the technical values are given at V=5V and T=25℃
- More than one output should not be sorted at a time
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.