8×8 LED matrix is a two-dimensional array of LEDs.8×8 Matrix has 64 LEDs and it’s a 64 pixels or bits display, one LED for each display. By using the LED matrix, any symbol, character, number or images can be displayed. It is compatible with almost all controllers and processors like Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM etc.
Display Devices, Modules, Sensors and Modules
8×8 Dot LED Matrix display LED Display ModuleSKU: SM0010
- Product type: 8×8 LED matrix
- Chip or IC: MAX7219
- Voltage supply: 3.7-5.3V
- Current supply: 320mA
- Display: 32mmX32mmx6
- PCB: 50mx32mm
- LED size: 5mm
- Package contains: 1 piece of 8×8 LED matrix and 1 piece of connecting wire
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
- Easy mounting on PCB or breadboards.
- Small operational current
- Light output
- High Contrast
- Compatible with ASCII and EBCDIC codes
- Compatible with almost all controller and processor
- Compact size
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.