A2212 is a BLDC brushless DC motor specially designed for quadcopters, multi-copters, drones, toy drones or DIY planes. It is a high speed and outliner type motor. Its outside rotates while the inside stays fixed. It has a long life as there is no moving contact.
This motor is the best choice for a medium size quadcopter with an 8 to 10 inches propeller. A2212 motor is easy to work with many driver modules available. It is a three-phase motor that gives accurate and smooth speed control.
- Accurate and smooth speed control because of 3 phase connections
- Long-life as there is no moving contact
- Easy to work with most of the available driver modules
- Very efficient for quadcopters, multi-copters, drones, toy drone or DIY plane
- Operating voltage: 7.2V to 12V (2S-3S LiPo battery)
- No-load current: 0.5A
- Maximum current: 13A for the 60s
- Rated KV: 1800
- Maximum operating temperature: +85℃