AdXL335 is a complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditional voltage outputs. It is a small, thin and low power device. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in the tilt-sensing application as well as dynamic acceleration from motion, shock and vibration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g. the user can select the bandwidth according to application and it can be selected using CX, CY and CZ capacitors at the XOUT, YOUT and ZOUT pins.
- 3-axis sensing Small
- low profile package 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm LFCSP
- Low power: 350 μA (typical)
- Single-supply operation: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- 10,000 g shock survival Excellent temperature stability
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant