ADXL345 is a 3 axis accelerometer with, ultra low power, thin and small features and has high resolution measurement up to ±16g. It is a MEMS ( Micro Electro Mechanical System) accelerometer with I2C and SPI interface.
The module can measure static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing application and dynamic acceleration because of vibrations and shock. The module comes with high resolution, 3.9mb/LSB, acceleration measurement capability which makes it capable to measure less than 1 degree.
- Voltage supply: 2 to 3.6V
- Current supply: 140µA
- Turn-on and wake-up time: 1.4ms
- Measurement range: ±2, ±4, ±8 and ±16
- Inter axis alignment error: ±0.1 degree
- Output resolution: up to 13 bit ( for ±16g)
- Mobile Devices
- Gaming instruments
- Hard disc protection
- Navigation device