49E is a Linear Hall-Effect sensor with a small size and economical price. Hall effect devices are operated by a magnetic field from electromagnet or a permanent magnet. The user must set souring output voltage by supply voltage. The output voltage varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field.
Sensors, Sensors and Modules
AH49E Linear Hall Effect Sensor 49E Hall ElementSKU: SM0013
- Product type: 49E Hall effect sensor
- Number of pins: 3
- Colour and shape: as shown in image
- Miniature construction
- Package contains: 1 X AH49E hall effect sensor
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
- Highly sensitive
- Power consumption: 4mA at 5Vdc
- Small or miniature construction
- Low-voltage operation down to 2.3 Vdc
- Single current sourcing output
- Operating temperature: -40 to 100˚C
- Motor control
- Rotary encoder
- Ferrous metal detector
- Current sensing
- Position sensing
Based on 1 review
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.