Arduino Nano V3 CH340 Chip Atmega328p board
The Arduino Nano is a complete Atmega328 Board and being Breadboard Friendly and small size, it is most commonly used. The functionality of Arduino Nano is same as Arduino Duemilanove, but has the different package
Power an Arduino Nano:
There are total three ways to power Arduino Nano 3.
- USB Jack:This jack is connected to phone or laptop and Arduino draw the power through this USB Jack
- Vin Pin:By this pin Arduino draw power through external sorces like battery or an unregulated power from 6 to 12 voltage
- +5V Pin:this pin accepts the regulated power of +5V
Technical Specification of Arduino Nano
- Microcontroller used: ATmega328
- Logic level Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12 V
- Limited Input Voltage: 6-20 V
- Pins for Digital Inputs Outputs: 14 of which 6 provide PWM output
- Pin for Analog Inputs: 8
- DC Current for each input output pins: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB is for bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions of Arduino Nano V3: 0.73″ x 1.70″
Applications of Arduino nano 3
- In the Prototyping of Electronics Products and Systems
- In the lots of DIY Projects.
- Easy to use for starter DIYers and makers.
Arduino Nano 3 Board Programming
The most common way to program Arduino Nano is Arduino IDE software
The microcontroller in Arduino Nano, Atmega328 comes preburned with bootloader because of that anyone can burn or upload new code without any external hardware programmer and communicates using original STK500 Protocol.