Arduino Uno R3 Atmega328 Board with Cable 0.5M
Arduino Uno is a complete development board of microcontroller ATmega328. It is most commonly used Arduino because of compact size, number of input output pins, price, availability etc. It has 14 Digital input output pins in which 6 pins provide PWM outputs and 6 Analog output pins. It has everything that a general Arduino based project need.
Basics Components on Arduino Uno Board:
- 14 Digital and 6 Analog output pins
- A crystal oscillator of 16 MHz to provide 16MHz clock speed
- To power it has a USB connection and a power jack
- ICSP header and
- A reset button to upload new or reload the programme
Additional features of Arduino Uno R3:
- It uses ATmega16U2 as USB to Serial converter instead of ATmega8U2.
- Added SDA and SCL pins
- RESET circuit got much stronger than earlier version.
Technical Specification of Arduino Uno R3
- Microcontroller used: ATmega328
- Logic level Operating Voltage: 5V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12 V
- Limited Input Voltage: 6-20 V
- Pins for Digital Inputs Outputs: 14 in which 6 pins provide PWM output
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current for each input output pins and 3.3V: 40 mA and 50 mA Respectively
- Flash Memory: 32 KB in which bootloader uses 0.5 KB
- SRAM and EEPROM: 2 KB and 1 KB Respectively
- Clock Speed of Board: 16 MHz as it uses 16 MHz crystal oscillator
Arduino Uno R3 Board Programming
The most common way to program Arduino Uno is Arduino IDE software
The microcontroller in Arduino Mega, Atmega328 comes preburned with bootloader because of that anyone can burn or upload new code without any external hardware programmer and communicates using original STK500 Protocol.