Atmel 8952 or AT89S52 is a low power and high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcontroller. This microcontroller is manufactured with Atmel’s high-density non-volatile memory technology and compatible with the 80C51 instruction set. It has 8K in-system flash memory, which allows this device to reprogram. Being cost-effective and highly flexible, is used in a embedded application.
- Operating voltage: 4v to 5.5V
- In-system flash memory: 8K byte
- Internal RAM: 256 x 8-bit
- Programmable I/O lines: 32
- Timer and Counters: 3 16-bit
- Fully static operation: 0 to 33 MHz
- Interrupt sources: 8