GY-BMP280 is a highly precise Environmental pressure sensor with attitude and temperature sensor. This is a breakout board or module of the Bosch BMP280 digital barometer and a next-generation up-gradation of BMP280/BMP085/BMP183. The sensor is the best solution for measuring barometric pressure up to ±1 hPa absolute accuracy and temperature with ±1 °C accuracy.
The BMP280 module comes with a default I2C address of 0X76 but supports both I2C and SPI interface.
- This is the next generation up-gradation of BMP180/BMP083/BMP183
- It is a precise barometric pressure sensor with a temperature sensor
- Compatible with any controller, processor, and Arduino
- Supports both I2C and SPI communication or interface
- Power supply: 3V to 5V
- Peak current: 1.12mA
- Pressure accuracy: ±1 hPa
- Temperature accuracy: ±1 °C
- Communication or interface type: I2C and SPI
- Air pressure range: 300 to 1100 hPa
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C