Bt136 is a range of TRIACs, triodes for alternating current is called bidirectional thyristors. Triac makes a convenient switch to the AlterNate current circuit.
- The rated average on state current: 4 A
- Maximum gate trigger current: 10 mA
- Maximum holding current: 10 mA
- Surge current rating: 27 A
- The repetitive peak of state current: 0.5 mA
- Maximum gate trigger voltage: 1.5 Volts
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage: 600 Volts
- Repetitive peak forward blocking voltage: 600 Volts
- The peak on state voltage: 1.7 Volts
- AC Switching
- Control application with the current rating from 1 A to 40 A.
- Motor control