Bt139 is a range of TRIACs, triodes for alternating current is called bidirectional thyristors. Triac makes a convenient switch to AlterNet current circuit.
- The rated average on-state current: 20 A
- Maximum gate trigger current: 25 mA
- Surge current rating: 170 A
- Maximum holding current: 45 mA
- Repetitive peak off-state current: 0.5 mA
- Maximum gate trigger voltage: 1 Volt
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage: 800 Volts
- Repetitive peak forward blocking voltage: 800 Volts
- The peak on-state voltage: 1.6 Volts
- AC Switching
- Control application with the current rating from 1 A to 40 A.
- Motor control