BT151 is an NXP type Semiconductor device. It is a thyristor, which is a solid-state semiconductor device with 4 layers of alternating N and P-type material. It finds its application where high voltage blocking capacity and high thermal cycling performance is required.
BT151 is an SCR rectifier passivated thyristor IC in a plastic envelope. The device is intended for use in applications requiring high bidirectional blocking voltage capability and high thermal cycling performance.
- Good bidirectional blocking voltage capability
- High surge current capability
- High thermal cycling performance
- High reliability
- Repetitive peak off-state voltage: 650V
- Average on-state current: 7.5A
- RMS on-state current: 12A
- Gate trigger current: 1mA to 15mA
- Ignition circuits
- Protection circuits
- Motor control
- Static switching