CH340 is a USB bus conversion chip. It can realize USB to UART interface or USB to printer interface. In serial UART mode, it provides a common MODEM liaison signal, used to expand the UART interface of computer or upgrade the common serial device to a USB bus directly.
- Full speed USB device interface, compatible with USB V2.0.
- Emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the serial peripherals, or expand UART interface via USB bus.
- Provides a virtual serial port for upgrading existing serial port devices or adding serial port to PC.
- Supports all existing applications using serial ports without the need of changing existing codes.
- Hardware full duplex serial UART interface, built-in transmit-receive buffer, supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR, and CTS.
- Through an external level conversion chip provides further RS232, RST485, RS422 interface, ETC.
- Uses CH341 driver
- Supports 5V and 3.3V power supply
- Has built-in crystal, no external crystal needed.
- Supply voltage (VCC): -0.5V to 6.5V
- Input and output pin voltage: -0.5V to VCC+0.5
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to 85℃
- Storage temperature range: -55℃ to 125V