CP2102 Module is CP2102 based on highly integrated single-chip USB to TTL bridge IC. it requires the very minimum external components. The module has a built-in USB2.0 full-speed function controller, USB transceiver, crystal oscillator, EEPROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART). It supports a full-featured modem signal without any external USB device. This is a powerful tool for those who want to make PC interfaced projects or devices.
This module can be used with a laptop that does not have a standard serial port. It makes a virtual COM port using USB on the computer which can support various Baud rates for serial communication.
- Based on the stable and reliable CP2102 chip
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- USB2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps
- All handshaking and modem interface signal
- 576 byte receive buffer, 640 byte transmit buffer
- Event character support line break transmission
- USB suspend state-supported via SUSPEND pins
- Power supply: 5V and 3.3V
- Baud rate: 300bps to 1.5Mbps
- EEPROM: 1024 Byte
- Chip: CP2102
- Temperature range: -40℃ to +85℃