This DRV8825 motor driver module is a breakout board of DRV8825 micro-stepping stepper driver IC. The module features adjustable current limiting, over current and over-temperature protection, and six microstep resolutions. It operates from 8.2V to 45V and delivers up to 1.5A per phase without a heat sink or forced airflow. This module is easily controllable with any controller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, and many others. It simplifies coding and gives more flexibility in controlling the stepper motor.
The driver module has a pinout and interface that are nearly identical to those of A4988 stepper motor driver carries, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
The DRV835 features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and over-temperature protection, and six microstep resolutions.
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, ¼-step. ⅛-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and under voltage lockdown.
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode
- 45V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in regulator
- Can interface directly with 3.3V and 5V system
- Short-to-ground and short-load protection.
- 4-layer, 2 OZ copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Maximum operating voltage: 8.2V
- Minimum operating voltage: 45V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.5A
- Maximum current per phase: 2.2A
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.25V
- Micro steps resolutions: full-step, half-step, ¼-step. ⅛-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Printers and scanners
- 3D printers and CNC