DS1302 RTC Real Time Clock Module Basics
DS1302 Module is a real time clock module with 32kHz and has an onboard battery backup. This module provides seconds, minutes, hours, date, week and year with leap-year compensation up to 2100. It is a small size module that’s why it is easy to plug in even on breadboard. It has functionality to set in 24 hour and 12 hours. It is real time clock module so after removing the power also it sore the real time and whenever power is given, it starts with real time.
Ds1302 Module is compatible with microprocessor and Arduino.
DS1302 RTC Real Time Clock Module Features
- Counts: Seconds, minutes, hours, date of month, month, day of week and leap year compensation valid up to 2100
- Voltage supply: 2.0V to 5.5V
- Current: Less than 300nA at 2.0V
- Board Size: 44mm x 24mm
- Module: DS1302
- Battery backup: onboard
- Board dimension: 44mm x 24mm
- Package contains: unused 1 piece of DS1302 RTC Module with 1 Lithium cell