DS3231 is an I2C integrated very precision real-time clock (RTC) Module. The module has an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator and two alarm clock. The battery is given on a device that keeps module running while external power is absent and maintains accurate timekeeping. The device can work in both 12 Hr and 21 Hr format finding the GPS application.
- Maintains seconds, minutes, hours, days, date, month and year information
- Two time-of-day alarm.
- Programmable output
- 400Khz I2C interface
- Timekeeping by onboard battery backup in absence of external power
- Digital temperature sensor with accuracy ±3℃
- Easy interface with Arduino and other controllers
- Operating voltage: 2.3V to 5.5V
- Active supply current: 200µA to 300µA
- Power consumption on battery backup: 500nA
- Operating temperature: -45 ℃ to 80℃
- DIY clock
- Robotics project
- Computer peripherals
- 1 x DS3231 RTC Module