E18-D80NK is a high range infrared distance switch with a range of 3-80cm. The detecting range is adjustable according to the user application. The device is easy to use, easy to assemble and install, low-cost IR sensor.
This IR proximity sensor is widely used in a wide range of applications like obstacle avoidance robot, interactive media, industrial assembly line, and other DIY projects.
The implementation of a modulated IR signal immune the sensor to the interfaces caused by the normal light of a light bulb or sunlight. The device has a screwdriver adjustment to set the appropriate range and gives a digital output when it senses something in that range. It does not measure the distance.
- Input voltage: +5v
- Current consumption: 25mA to 100mA
- Sensing range: 3cm to 80cm (adjustable)
- Detection of object: transparent or opaque
- Output operation: normally open
- Gard mode: reverse polarity protection
- Operating temperature: -25℃ to 55℃
- Diffuse reflective type
- Adjustable range
- Easy to assemble and use
- Low cost
- Low consumption
- Digital output
- Simple 3-wire connection
- BROWN/RED: 5V
- BLUE/GREEN: GND
- BLACK/YELLOW: digital output