The latest ESP-12F ESP8266 Wifi module AP & Station Remote Serial Wireless IoT board is an integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It can handle all the necessary overhead for communicating with your network, such as TCP/IP stack and communicating with your 802.11 networks.
It is completely addressable over SPI and UART protocols allowing you to connect your sensors or project directly to it through GPIO’s. ESP8266 is a low-cost Wi-Fi chip with a full TCP/IP stack and MCU (Micro Controller Unit) capacity.
ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module is a self-contained SOC with an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi networks. The module is capable of either hosting on application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning, you can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers (and that’s just out of the box)! The ESP8266 module is an extremely cost-effective board with a huge, and ever-growing, community.
ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module has a powerful enough onboard processing and storage capability that allows it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, including the front-end module, and is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. The ESP8266 supports APSd for VoIP applications and bluetooth co-existence interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions and requires no external RF parts.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n WiFi SOC module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve as application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Supports UART/GPIO/IIC/PWM/ADC
- Integrated WI-Fi MAC/BB/RF/LNA
- Support multiple sleep patterns. Deep sleep current as low as 20µA
- UART baud rate up to 4Mbps
- Integrated TCP/IP Protocol stack
- Supports STA/AP/STA + AP operation mode
- Supports remote firmware upgrade
- General AT commands can be used quickly
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V
- Maximum working current: 240mA
- SPI flash: default 32Mbit
- Interface: UART/GPIO/ADC/PWM
- IO port: 9
- Wireless standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n protocol
- Power transmission
- 802.11b: +16 ± 2 dBm
- 802.11g: +14 ± 2 dBm
- 802.11n: +13 ± 2 dBm
- Frequency range: 2.412 – 2.484 GHz
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- Serial port baud rate: dufault 115200, can be modified
- Wireless network type: STA / AP / STA + AP
- Maximum current allows to draw per pin: 15mA
- Power down leakage current: <10µA
- Wake and transmit packets in <2ms
- Standby power consumption of <1.0mW
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to + 125℃
- IoT application
- Security system
- Wireless control system
- Home appliances