ESP32 LoRa SX1278 ESP32 kit with 0.96 blue OLED display is a development board for IoT and Arduino. This WiFi kit series is a new development of a cost-effective networking program. The main chip using ESP32, LX6 dual-core processor, a clock frequency of 240MHz, computing power up to 600DMIPS, chip built-in 520KB RAM, 802.11 b/ g / NHT40 WiFi transceiver, baseband, and protocol stack and LWIP and integrated dual-mode Bluetooth.
This product is based on the WIFI Kit 32 added SX1278 chip, that is, LoRa ™ remote modem, 433MHz frequency, about -148dBm high sensitivity, +20 dBm power output, high reliability, transmission distance (measured open area communication distance 2.6Km). Onboard 32MByte Flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96-inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be very simple and fast for program verification and product development.
- It has WiFi, Bluetooth, and LoRa at the single IoT development board
- Stable and reliable performance
- Large communication capacity can communicate with more than 1000 nodes
- Long-distance range up to 3KM
- Low power consumption
- Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Data rate: 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40,72 Mbps @ 11n HT20,54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n
- Receiver sensitivity: up to -139dBm
- UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to + 90 ° C