ESP8266 is a WiFi module, which means it can connect to a WiFi network to send and receive data. It is also a basic part of IoT, which is lower in cost than other development boards and modules. The module is easy to use with Arduino and other controllers can run with the available libraries.
This WiFi module was developed based on ESP866 SDK, which has the functionality of the overall Arduino WiFi library. The module is integrated with SOC with TCP/IP protocol which can access the WiFi and has both Tx and Rx on-chip.
So, Buy Wifi Module ESP2866 from RoboElements at Low price and make your project connected with the WiFi network.
- Operating voltage: 2.5 to 3.6V
- Operating current: 80mA
- WiFi mode: Station, SoftAP and SoftAP + Station
- Security: WPA or WPA2
- Certification: WiFi alliances
- Protocol:802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4 to 2.5GHz (ISM Band)
- Network protocols: IPv4, TCP, UDP, and HTTP
- Speed: up to 72.2 Mbps
- Home automation and security
- Home appliances
- IoT projects
- Home and industry-based wireless control
- Internet controlled robot
- Baby monitor
- Sensor network
- IP camera
- Portable and wearable electronics
- GPOI-2 GPIO-General Purpose Input Output pin)
- CH-EN – chip enable- active high