TSC3200 is a color sensor module that allows you to recognize the color. The module is designed with TSC3200 color sensor that converts light intensity to frequency. It has an 8×8 array of photodiodes, in which 16 have red filters, 16 have blue filters, 16 have green filters, and the rest 16 are clear with no filter. In addition, the module has 4 white LEDs, that will light the object, and reflections from that object will strike the TSC3200 color sensor IC to detect the color of an object.
The module has a compact size and operates on a single voltage supply of 2.7V to 5.5V. It is compatible with almost all microcontrollers that makes it the best choice for a wide range of applications.
- Compact size
- Easy to interface with microcontrollers like AVR, ARM, PIC, Arduino etc
- Single voltage supply
- Power down feature
- Digital TTL interface
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency
- Programmable color and full-scale output frequency
- Can be directly connected to digital pins of the microcontroller, therefore does not require any ADC
- Voltage supply: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Color sensor IC: TSC3200
- Interface: digital TTL
- Working temperature range: -40℃ to +80℃