- Basic Components, Crystals - Oscillators, Electronics Components
HC-49US 11.0592 MHz Dip Quartz Crystal Oscillator
- Basic Components, Capacitors, Ceramic Capacitors, Electronics Components
20K pf 203 ceramic capacitor Non Polarised Capacitor Pack of 5
HC-49US 11.0592 MHz Dip Quartz Crystal OscillatorSKU: EC0175
Crystal oscillator quartz crystal value: 11.0592 MHz
Colour: Silver white
Pack of: 1 piece
Type: Dip Through Hole
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
Free Shipping on Orders above Rs.1499.
GST Invoice for Input Tax Credit.
Contact Us for Bulk Order enquiry.
Sroll to view options if available
A crystal oscillator is an electronic oscillator circuit made of Quartz Crystals that uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material to create an electrical signal with a precise frequency. This frequency tracks time, as in quartz wristwatches. It provides a stable clock signal for digital integrated circuits and stabilizes frequencies for radio transmitters and receivers.
- High-frequency Stability
- High Frequency of operation
- Can obtain High Precise and Stable frequency
- Frequency does not vary much with Temperature and another parameter change
- High Q factor
- In the frequency synthesizers.
- In special types of receivers.
- In radio and TV transmitters.
- As a crystal clock in microprocessors.
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.