Basic Components, Crystals - Oscillators, Electronics Components
HC-49US 11.0592 MHz Dip Quartz Crystal Oscillator
Basic Components, Capacitors, Ceramic Capacitors, Electronics Components
20K pf 203 ceramic capacitor Non Polarised Capacitor Pack of 5
HC-49US 11.0592 MHz Dip Quartz Crystal OscillatorSKU: EC0175
Crystal oscillator quartz crystal value: 11.0592 MHz
Colour: Silver white
Pack of: 1 piece
Type: Dip Through Hole
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown
A crystal oscillator is an electronic oscillator circuit made of Quartz Crystals that uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material to create an electrical signal with a precise frequency. This frequency tracks time, as in quartz wristwatches. It provides a stable clock signal for digital integrated circuits and stabilizes frequencies for radio transmitters and receivers.
- High-frequency Stability
- High Frequency of operation
- Can obtain High Precise and Stable frequency
- Frequency does not vary much with Temperature and another parameter change
- High Q factor
- In the frequency synthesizers.
- In special types of receivers.
- In radio and TV transmitters.
- As a crystal clock in microprocessors.
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.