HT12D is a decoder IC for remote control application, commonly in Radio frequency (RF) wireless applications, and it is 2 series decoders. We can transmit 12 bits of parallel data serially by using HT12E and HT12D. HT12D is a simple Decoder IC that converts serial data to its input through RF to 12 bits parallel data in which there are 4 data bits and 8 address bits. These 8 bits addresses are security code for 4 bits data, means we can provide 8 bits security code for 4 bits data and can use multiple receivers by using the same transmitter.
HT12D Decoder IC for RF ModuleSKU: EC0036
- IC Number: HT12D
- Function of IC: Decoder IC for RF
- Number of pins: 18
- PIN Type: DIP
- Operating voltage: 2.4V-12V
- Package contains: unused and checked 1 piece of HT12D
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
Free Shipping on Orders above Rs.1499.
GST Invoice for Input Tax Credit.
Contact Us for Bulk Order enquiry.
Sroll to view options if available
- Range of Operating voltage: 2.4V~12V
- CMOS technology with low power and high noise immunity
- Standby current: low
- Decoding bits: 12 bits of information
- HT12D bits classification: 4 data bits and 8 address bits
- Oscillator: Built in and needs only 5% resistors
- It has valid transmission indicator
- Easy to interface with an RF or IR transmission
- Does not require many external components
- It is 212 series of encoders
- Address pins A0
- data pins D0
- Oscillator output
- Oscillator input
- Valid Transmission
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.