the flame sensor detects and responses to the presence of fire or flame. The module is based on the IR receiver and basically detects the presence of flammable gases likes nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon mono oxide. The sensor can be directly interfaced with I/O pins of processors and controllers. It works in the wavelength of the range between 760 nm to 1100 nm in the light source.
Sensors, Sensors and Modules
IR Flame Sensor for Arduino Fire Detector SensorSKU: SM0024
- Product type: IR Flame sensor
- Voltage comparator IC: LM393 chip
- Dimension: 27.5mm x 15.5mm
- Colour: Blue (as shown in image)
- Package contains: 1 X IR Receiver flame sensor
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
- Voltage supply: 3.3-5V
- Signal detection capacity: adjustable
- Wavelength range: 760 nm-1100 nm
- Detection angle: up to 60 degree
- Fast response time
- Easy to use
- Fire alarm
- Firefighting robot
- Home security system
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.