L293D Motor Driver Shield is most suitable for Arduino and it is based on L293D IC (it is a half-bridge driver). The motor shield is a full-featured motor shield that can power any simple and complex motors, which means it can drive almost every motor and makes the project simple to make. It can control 2-6 motors at a time in any direction or speed.
- Operating voltage: 5V – 12V
- Maximum current: 600mA in each channel
- Peak output current: 1.2A
- Typical output current: 1A
- 8-bit serial-in parallel out shift
- output: 3 state