This is a Lipo voltage that can test the voltage of a battery pack as well as a single cell in a battery pack. The module has an onboard buzzer that will indicate if the voltage reaches user defined voltage. The module is a combination of Lipo battery voltage buzzer+indicator, directly plug it into your operating battery, it will monitor the conditions of your battery all the time, so your battery shall remain within safe operating voltage range all the time.
- Use for 1-8s Lipo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe
- LED indicator to display voltage
- Specially designed to use in quadcopter
- Compact size
- Can test voltage of a Lipo battery pack as well as an individual cell in a battery pack.
- When the voltage is below the set value, it will buzzer rde LED light. Per-set value 3.3V.
- Push key which can change the voltage setting and save.
- Protect battery from overcharge and over-discharge.
- Voltage detection precision: ±0.01V
- Unit voltage display range: 0.5V~4.5V
- Total voltage display range: 0.5V~36V
- 1S test mode voltage range: 3.7V~30V
- Low voltage alarm mode for 2~8S
- Alarm set value range: OFF~2.7V~3.8V