LM35 is a precision temperature sensor IC. Its output voltage is linearly proportional to Celsius or Centigrade temperature. It is a linear temperature sensor calibrated in Kelvin, means user need not do any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±1⁄4˚C at room temperature and ±3⁄4˚C, covers a full −55 to +150˚C temperature range.
Sensors, Sensors and Modules
LM35 Temperature SensorSKU: DSM051
- Sensor Type: LM35 Temperature Sensor
- Number of pins: 3
- Pin type: Through Hole
- Package type: TO-92
- Package contains: 1 x LM35 temperature sensor IC
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
- Voltage supply: 4 to 30V
- Typical operating voltage: 5V
- Current drain: 60 µA
- Accuracy: ±05˚C
- Ranging temperature: −55˚ to +150˚C
- Battery temperature management
- Home appliances
- Power supply
- HVAC temperature measurement
Based on 3 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.