LM386 Low Voltage Audio Amplifier ICSKU: EC0232
- Product type: Audio amplifier IC
- IC number: LM386
- Number of pins: 8
- Pin type: through hole
- package : DIP-8
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
Free Shipping on Orders above Rs.1499.
GST Invoice for Input Tax Credit.
Contact Us for Bulk Order enquiry.
Sroll to view options if available
LM386 is a low power and low voltage audio amplifier IC with mini DIP-8 package. It has adjustable gain from 20 to 200 buy implementing some external resistors and capacitors. This IC allows to increase the volume. Being low voltage, Device can be powered by simple battery in electronics circuit.
- 1 x LM386 Audio Amplifier IC
- Low power and low voltage
- Battery operation
- Low static power drain
- Low quiescent current drain of 4mA
- Low distortion
- Wide range of gain
- Input is referenced by ground
- Minimum external components
- Voltage supply: 4V to 15V
- Analog input voltage: -0.4V to +0.4V
- Quiescent current: 4 to 8mA
- Output power: 250 to 700mW
- Typical bandwidth: 300KHz
- Input resistance: 50kΩ
- Input bias current: 250nA
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.2%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- TV sound system
- Radio amplifier and booster
- Used in speaker of portable devices
- Ultrasonic, small servo and line drivers
- Power converters
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.