LM3914 is a LED driver IC. It controls a BAR or DOT LED display by turning on and off depending on voltage levels and provides a linear analog display. The device does not require any programming or microcontroller and also eliminates the use of external resistors and other components. This IC features with its own reference voltage and accurate 10-step voltage divider.
- Drives 10 bar/dot LED display without controller
- User can externally select bar and display mode
- Current regulated LED driver output
- Can be expanded up to displays od 100 steps
- No multiplex switching or interaction between outputs
- Compatible with both TTL and CMOS logic
- Single voltage supply