MB102 is a 3.3V/5V breadboard power supply module. It provides 3.3V and 5V output rails also have a USB socket and fit securely in 400 and 830 points breadboard. It takes the input voltage of 6.5V to 12 V from its barrel connector. The module has a series diode, polarity reverse protection. It has an on/off switch to control the power and an LED to indicate the presence of power.
The module can also output 5V on USB connector or input through the USB connector. All the features make it a must-have power supply board for the user who needs test or prototype circuits on a breadboard.
- 3.3V and 5V breadboard power supply module
- Fits securely on standard 400 and 830 points breadboard
- Has sorting pins to select between voltage level (between 3.3V and 5V) on each breadboard power rail
- User can easily switch voltage level between 3.3V and 5v using sorting jumpers
- On-board LED indicator to show the presence of the power
- Short circuit protection
- On-board On/OFF switch to control power supply
- Independent control of upper and lower breadboard power rail
- Input voltage: 6.5V to 12V
- Output voltage: 3.3V and 5V (can be switched using sorting jumpers)
- Output current: 700mA
- The module needs a 6.5V to 12V DC power supply. If it is given less than this then it can not provide 5V output voltage as voltage regulator requires voltage difference between output and input.
- The breadboard is not included in the product package