MB102 is a 3.3V/5V breadboard power supply module. It provides 3.3V and 5V output rails also have a USB socket and fits securely in 400 and 830 points breadboard. It takes the input voltage of 6.5V to 12 V from its barrel connector. The module has a series diode, polarity reverse protection. It has an on/off switch to control the power and an LED to indicate the presence of power.
The module can also output 5V on a USB connector or input through the USB connector. All the features make it a must-have power supply board for the user who needs test or prototype circuits on a breadboard.
- 3.3V and 5V breadboard power supply module
- Fits securely on standard 400 and 830 points breadboard
- Has sorting pins to select between voltage levels (between 3.3V and 5V) on each breadboard power rail
- Users can easily switch voltage levels between 3.3V and 5v using sorting jumpers
- On-board LED indicator to show the presence of the power
- Short circuit protection
- On-board On/OFF switch to control power supply
- Independent control of upper and lower breadboard power rail
- Input voltage: 6.5V to 12V
- Output voltage: 3.3V and 5V (can be switched using sorting jumpers)
- Output current: 700mA
- The module needs a 6.5V to 12V DC power supply. If it is given less than this then it can not provide 5V output voltage as the voltage regulator requires voltage difference between output and input.
- The breadboard is not included in the product package
- Not compatible with 830 points GL-12 Breadboard