MOC3020 is Triac driven a zero-crossing optocoupler. Optocoupler is made of light-emitting and light-sensing devices with no internal connection except light bean. The optoisolators allow two circuits to exchange signals without making any electrical connection. This device works on the principle that light is proportional to signal and the signal is transferred to a phototransistor.
- Reverse voltage: 3V
- Forward voltage: 1.15 to 1.5V
- Continuous forward current: 60mA
- Reverse leakage current: 0.05 to 100µA
- Total power dissipation: 300mW
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85℃