MOC3041 is Triac driven a zero-crossing optocoupler. Optocoupler is made of light-emitting and light-sensing devices with no internal connection except light bean. The optoisolators allow two circuits to exchange signals without making any electrical connection. This device works on the principle that light is proportional to signal and the signal is transferred to a phototransistor.
- Triac operating mode: zero crossing
- Input LED forward voltage: 1.3V
- LED forward trigger current: 15mA
- Maximum TRIAC output terminal voltage: 400V
- TRIAC peak output current: 1A
- Brand: As per Availability (Fairchild/UTC/ON)