This Gas sensor is a module of the MQ8 hydrogen gas sensor. MQ8 uses sensitive material SnO2, whose conductivity is lower in clear air. When hydrogen gas exists, the sensor’s conductivity gets higher along with gas concentration rising.
It simplifies the interface to the odd pin spacing of the sensor and provides the interface through standard 4 x 0.1’ header pins. It can be easily interfaced with microcontrollers, Arduino, raspberry pi, etc.
Users can convert the change of conductivity to correspond to output signals to gas concentration through simple circuits.
- Good sensitive to hydrogen gas in a wide range
- Long life
- Fast response
- Simple drive circuit
- Four screw holes for easy positioning
- Input voltage: 5V
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1V and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1V-0.3V (relative to pollution), the maximum concentration of a voltage about 4V
- Lead resistance: 10KΩ
- Heater resistance: 31Ω±5%
- Heating consumption: >800mW
- Relative humidity: >95%RH
- Operating temperature range: -10℃ to 50℃