Nema17 is a 4 phase, unipolar, hybrid, permanent magnet stepper motor. It has a 1.8° step angle or 200 steps per revolution and draws 1.2A at 4V in each phase.
Nema17 is a 6 lead motor with a rated voltage of 12V ( can work in lower voltage but torque will drop). It is capable of providing very precise repeatable steps and can be controlled with motor drivers like A4988 and DRV8825.
- Step angle: 1.8°
- Rated current: 1.3A
- Phase resistance: 2.4 ohm
- Phase inductance: 2.8mH
- Holding torque (minimum): 2.86 kg/cm or 28 N/cm
- Detent torque inertia (maximum): 0.1667 kg/cm or 1.634 N/cm
- 3D printers
- CNC machine
- Prototyping machine
- Laser cutter and engraver
- Machines where precise control is required
- DIY robotics projects