Sometimes it happens that you have soldered the wrong component. You have to remove that component from there, you have different options to remove that component and one of them is using a desoldering pump. We have high quality metal body NOEL desolder pump. It is such a light weight device and easy to go.
- High suction power
- Metal body
- Ideal for P.C. board repairing
- Easy to clean the cylinder
- Teflon nozzle
- Easy to use, maintain, and clean
- Change tips simply by turning tips counterclockwise
- Remove the nozzle assembly by turning counterclockwise.
- Remove the piston assembly from the pipe.
- Clean the rubber O-ring and the groove of the piston. Replace the cleaned O-ring onto the piston and apply lubricant if necessary.
- The inner surface of the pipe should also be cleaned depending upon the residual solder particles.
- Replace the piston assembly into the pipe and fit the nozzle assembly tightly by turning it clockwise.