- High suction power
- Metal body
- Ideal for P.C. board repairing
- Easy to clean the cylinder
- Teflon nozzle
- Easy to use, maintain, and clean
- Change tips simply by turning tips counterclockwise
- Remove the nozzle assembly by turning counter clockwise.
- Remove the piston assembly from the pipe.
- Clean the rubber O-ring and the groove of the piston. Replace the cleaned O-ring onto the piston and apply lubricant if necessary.
- The inner surface of the pipe should also be cleaned depending upon the residual solder particles.
- Replace the piston assembly into the pipe and fit the nozzle assembly tightly by turning it clockwise.