This PDB-XT60 power distribution board has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a compact form-factor with 4 layers of PCB construction.
This board distributes power from a battery pack (LiPo or li-ion) to 6 ESCs with synchronized & regulated DC 5V output and a linear regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, Servos, RC transceiver, Flight Controller, Video Broadcasting devices, LEDs, etc. It comes with an XT60 socket to connect the battery pack conveniently.
- This board is 4-layers and 1.6mm PCB with 2oz copper tracks.
- Has Built-in XT60 Socket.
- There are 6 pairs of ESC solder tabs that are fit for the H or X type frame.
- Has 5V & 12V Output LED indicators and also Short circuit tolerant.
- The input voltage range (3S-4S LiPo and li-ion operation): 9 – 18V DC.
- Has regulated 5V and 12V outputs.
- Onboard LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs ).
- Has 6 ESC outputs & 1 pair VCC/GND pads.
- Continuous current: 25A*4 or 15A*6.
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 30A*4 or 20A*6.
Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) 5V Output
- Specially designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC.
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute).
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load).
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute).
Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) 12V Output
- For video transmission(FPV-tx) camera with a linear regulator.
- 4S LiPo (13~18V DC) battery is required.
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3V DC.
- Continuous current: 500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute).
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute).
Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) 12V With 3S LiPo or Li-ion
- Output voltage= 3S LiPo or li-ion with same current rating.
- Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (without XT60)
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ3mm
- Weight: 7.5g(without XT60), 11g(with XT60)
- 1 x PDB-XT60