Pl2303 is a compact USB to TTL serial convert module based on PL2303HX IC, which is a signal chip USB to UART bridge IC. The module has 3 LEDs on board to indicate power, data reception, and data transmission. It has a 500mA auto recovery fuse on board that is used for protection purposes.
PL2303 module is compliant with USB2.0 full-speed device with an integrated transceiver. This module allows an asynchronous serial data bus (UART) with a USB2.0full-speed function controller, USB transceiver, and full modem control signal. The module creates a virtual COM port using USB on your computer which can support various standard baud rates, from 300bps to 1Mbps, for serial communication.
The device has 5V and 3.3V output power supply that you can use to power your projects directly. It is 5 I/O pins and all are clearly labeled on board. The module is coated with a high-quality transparent heat shrink tube that makes the PCB insulated from outside so that the board won’t be burnt down by material shortcut.
- Compact size
- Minimal external components required
- Onboard 3 LEDs to indicate power, data transmission, and data reception
- Onboard a 500mA auto recovery fuse
- A 5V and 3.3V output power supply
- 3.3V and 5V operations for DDWRT support on different voltage system
- Standard USB type A male and 6 pins connection
- Two data transmitter indicator can monitor data transfer status in real-time
- Coated with high-quality transparent heat shrink tube
- Used to connect a serial device to PC via USB port
- Microcontroller to PC communication or data transfer
- Debug purpose in the development
- All kinds of satellite set-top box upgrade
- Router HDD, ADSL, broadband modem firmware upgrade or crack upgrade
- Cellphone, XB0X360, GPS serial communication, vehicle inspection and test, DPD flash and so on
- Burn writes STC MCU, NXP MCU, Renesas MCU, NEC MCU and so on
- Simple UART communication commonly used UART debugging tools in supper terminal
- USB signal transferred to the TTL signal may be used by electronics enthusiast