The soil moisture sensor is a device to measure volumetric water content in the soil. The sensor measures volumetric water content indirectly, without removing moisture, by using other parameters of soil like electrical resistance or conductance, dielectric constant and interaction with other neutrons. The result may vary depending on environmental factors like soil type, temperature and conductivity, so it must be calibrated.
Modules, Sensors, Sensors and Modules
Soil Moisture Sensor Module Soil Hydrometer Humidity DetectorSKU: SM0041
- Product type: soil moisture sensor
- PCB Dimension: 3mm x 15mm
- Soil probe size: 6mm x 30mm
- Cable size: 2.1mm
- Weight: aprx 10g
- Colour: as shown in image
- Package contains: 1 x Soil moisture sensor with 1 x soil probe and 1 x cable or wire
**Product image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may differ from image shown.
- Voltage supply: 3.3-5V
- Output mode: dual mode, Analog (more accurate) and digital
- Comparator IC: LM393
- Indicator type:
- Red: power indicator
- Digital switching output indicator
- Landscape irrigation
- DO: Digital output
- AO: Analog output
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.